DTEX is a state of the art solution for conducting odorant detection tests.
DTEX is a state of the art solution for conducting odorant detection tests. It assists the user in quantifying the odorant level in natural gas with menu driven, step-by-step instructions. DTEX features microprocessor operation with on-board test and location data storage.
Reporter software is a powerful data management tool that allows the operator to securely store test details electronically; such as, odorant levels, locations, time and date, important notes and instrument errors.
- Complies with Federal & State testing procedures
- Microprocessor operation
- Performs concentration & intensity method
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations.
- Rechargeable battery
- Stores up to 75 tests
- Stores up to 15 users
- Stores up to 50 locations
- AC/DC power charger
- Reporter Software
- Power adapter assembly
- Inlet hose assembly w/ filter
- Factory calibration